White Rock Mountain Weddings
The Ozark National Forest… The perfect backdrop for your SPECIAL DAY!
White Rock Mountain offers spectacular vistas and unique amenities for hosting weddings, reunions, and large gatherings. We would be honored to have you celebrate here with us!
Looking for somewhere unique and spectacular for your special day?
- The Lodge: The Lodge at White Rock Mountain offers a beautiful private pavilion overlooking the Ozark National Forest. The massive back patio will accommodate up to 30 guests comfortably and features a new BBQ grill, a fire pit, and spectacular views. You may also use the Sunset Pavillon for your ceremony.
- Three bedrooms (sleeps 16) for guests or dressing.
- Full Kitchen –
- Four Bathrooms –
- Rustic new decor and wood stove. –
- Electricity & Water
- All standard rules apply, the reception may last no longer than three hours and be wrapped up by 8pm. Only 16 guests are allowed to stay overnight.
PRICE: $175 per night (Two night minimum, plus taxes)
Sunset Pavilion: The Sunset Pavilion is an excellent option for a Picnic Wedding. There is ample room for guests to watch the ceremony and a large picnic area at the entrance to the Pavilion path for a reception picnic.
- Large Pavilion overlooking the Ozark National Forest
- Picnic areas with beautiful views, picnic tables, and BBQ grills.
- Vault toilet.
- *No electricity, NO running water.*
- Couples may place a sign at the beginning of the path just prior to the ceremony stating “Wedding Progress” or similar, to ask for privacy. The Sunset Pavilion is open to the public at all times. 99% of the time day-users will respect your special day.
- Decorations may be put up one hour prior to the ceremony and then must be taken down immediately after. All trash must be collected and taken home, this is a “pack it in, pack it out” facility
- PRICE: FREE, there will be a $3 per vehicle day use charge initiated on January 1st, 2018.
- For additional privacy during the reception we suggest reserving a campsite. There is a fire ring, picnic table, shade, vault toilet, and water easily accessed in the campground PRICE: $10 per site plus taxes.
Need to Know (Weddings):
You MUST let us know well in advance of your wedding plans so that wedding dates do not conflict.
Setup Time: 1 Hour prior to ceremony.
Cleanup Time: Immediately after ceremony.
Available from 11am to Sunset.
Please Check in at the brown and white office at the top of the mountain upon arrival the day of your ceremony.
Call 479-369-4128 to notify us of your wedding/reunion/event plans.
What Amenities are Provided?
- Sunset Pavilion.
- Ample Parking.
- Vault Toilet.
- One Picnic Table and one BBQ grill at each picnic site.
What to Bring?
- Extra Tables.
- Battery packs for lights, no generators allowed.
- Sign notifying day users of ceremony.
HIGH CLIFF AREA: Children MUST be supervised at all times.
- There is a strict limit on guests per cabin, exceeding the limit will cancel your stay, no refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be received at least 20 days prior to the reservation date to avoid reservation charges.
- Pets are allowed with deposit, for more information Click Here
- Guests must keep the noise level to a minimum.
- No smoking indoors.
- Dishes must be washed prior to checkout.
- No tents may be set up around cabins.
- OHV use is not permitted within the park. Any guest that brings OHV’s must keep them on the trailer and must trailer them to approved OHV trail heads for use.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas only.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
- No hunting in the park.
- Wildlife area, keep all food & trash properly secured. DO NOT feed the bears.
- All guests must comply with Forest Service Rules and Regulations, for more information Click Here
White Rock Mountain
- CALL HOURS: 9am-7pm
- OFFICE / GENERAL STORE HOURS:
- PARK HOURS: Sunrise to Sunset
White Rock Mountain Recreation Area
- Boston Mountain Ranger District
- Ozark National Forest
- Operated by White Rock Recreation Management