White Rock Mountain Weddings
The Ozark National Forest… The perfect backdrop for your SPECIAL DAY!
White Rock Mountain offers spectacular vistas and unique amenities for hosting weddings, reunions, and large gatherings. We would be honored to have you celebrate here with us!
Looking for somewhere unique and spectacular for your special day?
White Rock Mountain is the perfect wedding retreat! The facility offers multiple options for planning weddings large and small. The Sunset Pavilion offers 365 degree vistas for your ceremony, there are picnic areas for beautiful receptions, or host your family in the Lodge for an unforgettable celebration!
All Weddings held at White Rock Mountain must register their date, there is a $250 Wedding Package Fee which includes:
- A secured 3 hour time slot at the White Rock Mountain Overlook for decorating, hosting the ceremony, picnic reception, and cleanup.
- A pre-scheduled guided tour of the facility.
- Waiver of day use fees for guest vehicles, passes will be provided. Parking is limited, please encourage your guests to car pool.
- Use of the vault toilet.
- Use of the Overlook or desired wedding site.
- Use of the Overlook picnic areas for a reception picnic. (2 hour maximum)
- Use of up to 16 white chairs for the ceremony. Chairs must be picked up at the White White Rock Office and returned after use.
- Use of a beautiful sign stating that a wedding is in progress to place at the entrance to the Overlook during the ceremony only. The Overlook IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC at all times. 99% of the time visitors will respect your privacy.
- A gift basket for the Wedding Party.
- TO REGISTER: You MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your date. Please include the following information: name, contact information, number of guests, number of guest vehicles, two preferred wedding dates. We will then contact you with availability and collect all pertinent information.
- The Lodge: The Lodge at White Rock Mountain offers a beautiful private pavilion overlooking the Ozark National Forest. The massive back patio will accommodate up to 30 guests comfortably and features a new BBQ grill, a fire pit, and spectacular views. You may also use the Sunset Pavillon for your ceremony.
- Three bedrooms (sleeps 16) for guests or dressing.
- Full Kitchen
- Four Bathrooms
- Rustic new decor and wood stove.
- Electricity & Water
- All standard rules apply, the reception may last no longer than two hours.
- 30 person occupancy total, this includes the wedding party and all family members.
- Only 16 guests are allowed to stay overnight.
- White Rock Mountain has a 24/7 quiet hour policy, no loud music will be tolerated.
PRICE: $175 per night (Two night minimum, plus taxes) Plus the $250 Wedding Package Fee.
Sunset Pavilion: The Sunset Pavilion is an excellent option for a Picnic Wedding. There is ample room for guests to watch the ceremony and a large picnic area at the entrance to the Pavilion path for a reception picnic.
- Large Pavilion overlooking the Ozark National Forest
- Picnic areas with beautiful views, picnic tables, and BBQ grills.
- Vault toilet.
- *No electricity, NO running water.*
- A sign is available stating that a Wedding is in Progress to ask for privacy. The Sunset Pavilion is open to the public at all times. 99% of the time day-users will respect your special day.
- Decorations may be put up one hour prior to the ceremony and then must be taken down immediately after. All trash must be collected and taken home, this is a “pack it in, pack it out” facility.
- For additional privacy during the reception we suggest reserving a campsite. There is a fire ring, picnic table, shade, vault toilet, and water easily accessed in the campground PRICE: $10 per site plus taxes.
Need to Know (Weddings):
You MUST let us know well in advance of your wedding plans so that wedding dates do not conflict. Please contact us at email@example.com. Please review the Wedding Package information above.
Setup Time: 1 hour prior to ceremony.
Cleanup Time: Immediately after ceremony.
Reception Time: 2 Hour maximum.
Available from 11am to Sunset.
Please Check in at the brown and white office at the top of the mountain upon arrival the day of your ceremony.
What Amenities are Provided?
- Sunset Pavilion.
- Vault Toilet.
- One Picnic Table and one BBQ grill at each picnic site.
What to Bring?
- Extra Chairs.
- Extra Tables.
- Battery packs for lights, no generators allowed.
- Trash bags, this is strictly a pack it in, pack it out facility.
HIGH CLIFF AREA: Children MUST be supervised at all times.
- There is a strict limit on guests per cabin, exceeding the limit will cancel your stay, no refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be received at least 20 days prior to the reservation date to avoid reservation charges.
- Pets are allowed with deposit, for more information Click Here
- Guests must keep the noise level to a minimum, 24/7 quiet hours.
- No smoking indoors.
- Dishes must be washed prior to checkout.
- No tents may be set up around cabins.
- OHV use is not permitted within the park. Any guest that brings OHV’s must keep them on the trailer and must trailer them to approved OHV trail heads for use.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas only.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
- No hunting in the park.
- Wildlife area, keep all food & trash properly secured. DO NOT feed the bears.
- All guests must comply with Forest Service Rules and Regulations, for more information Click Here
White Rock Mountain
- CALL HOURS: 9am-7pm
- OFFICE / GENERAL STORE HOURS:
- PARK HOURS: Sunrise to Sunset
White Rock Mountain Recreation Area
- Boston Mountain Ranger District
- Ozark National Forest
- Operated by White Rock Recreation Management