Pets are welcome at White Rock! For their safety please keep dogs leashed at all times, including on the trails. If you are planning to have your pet(s) stay overnight in the Lodge or Cabins, we ask you to please adhere to the following rules:
There is a $200 cash deposit required for bringing pets.
- The refundable deposit is required upon check-in.
- Pets must have current shots and be treated with flea control.
- Pets may not be left unattended at any time.
- Pets may not be tied outside unattended.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture.
- Pets may not be bathed in the cabins or lodge.
- Owners must pick up and properly dispose of pet waste.
You will lose your deposit if:
- Excessive pet hair is evident, especially on furniture.
- Excessive mud is tracked on floors.
- Pet damages furniture or facility in any way (chewing, scratching, tearing, etc.) You will be charged additionally for repairs and/or replacement.
- Pet barks uncontrollably.
- If your pet is left unattended at any time.
- Deposits will be refunded upon satisfactory inspection of facility at time of checkout.
We love dogs! Please help us keep the privilege of allowing them to visit White Rock by following the rules. Thank you!
Reserve Your Camp
* The Interagency Access Passes are optional. When making online reservations you DO NOT have to purchase a pass.
Online Availability & Reservations
White Rock Mountain
- CALL HOURS: 9am-7pm
- OFFICE / GENERAL STORE HOURS:
- PARK HOURS: Sunrise to Sunset
White Rock Mountain Recreation Area
- Boston Mountain Ranger District
- Ozark National Forest
- Operated by White Rock Recreation Management