Welcome to the White Rock Mountain Campground!
The White Rock Mountain Recreation Area Campground offers shaded primitive campsites and spectacular views of the Ozark Mountains. There is accessible drinking water, a nice vault toilet, tent pads, and both BBQ grills and fire rings at each site. Parking is located at each individual site. Come join us at White Rock Mountain for a weekend of camping, adventure, and fun!
Sites 1 & 2: Standard
Will accommodate up to 8 guests and very small RV’s or Pop Up trailers. These sites are located on the interior of the Mountain and are a great option for large groups and families. Each site has a parking limit of 3 vehicles.
Site 1: Standard
Site 2: Standard
Sites 3 - 8: Tent Only with Parking (Camper Vans allowed at 4 and 5)
These beautiful sites will accommodate up to 6 guests each. Sites 3 – 4 are located on the interior of the Mountain. Sites 5 – 8 are located on the bluff side of the Mountain. Camper vans are allowed at sites 4 and 5 only. Each site has a parking limit of 2 vehicles. (Camper Vans are not allowed at sites 3, 6, 7, 8 because the parking is not level.)
Site 3: Tent Only/Parking
Site 4: Tent or Camper Van
Site 5: Tent or Camper Van
Site 6: Tent Only/Parking
Site 7: Tent Only/Parking
Site 8: Tent Only/Parking
Sites 9: Group Site
This beautiful site will accommodate 12 guests. #9 is perfect for a large family, a Scout Troop, or a group of friends! Located on its own private drive, this site is separate from the rest of the campground but within easy walking distance to the vault toilet. It features shade, extra parking, two picnic tables, grills, and a fire ring. The area is level for multiple tents, there are no tent pads. If you are trailering ATV’s or a small camper, this is a great site to consider because the drive is a loop with plenty of room for parking. Parking limit of 5 vehicles.
Site 9: Group Site
Need to Know
Campers must check in at office upon arrival.
Check-in Time: 1:00pm-6:00pm
Check-out Time: 11:00am
Please check in at the Brown & White Office at the top of the mountain. If you need to arrive later than 6pm please call us to arrange for a late check-in. 479-369-4128
Campsites: 1 - 2
Up to 8 Guests at each site, 3 vehicles.
Tents & Small RV’s/Pop Ups allowed. $15 per night.
Campsites: 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8
Up to 6 Guests at each site, 2 vehicles.
Tents Only (No RV’s). $15 per night.
Up to 12 Guests, 5 vehicles.
Tents & Small RV’s/Pop Ups allowed. $20 per night.
What is Provided?
- All campsites are primitive sites (No Hookups).
- General Store: Information, snacks, cold drinks, firewood, and ice. We now have ICE-CREAM, T-Shirts, bug spray, sunscreen, OHT trail maps, shelf stable groceries and other minor necessities. More to come!
- Parking at each site.
- Fire ring
- BBQ grill
- Lantern pole
- Picnic table
- One tent pad
- Two accessible water stations are located in campground.
- The vault toilet is handicapped accessible.
Trash Policy: Pack it in, pack it out.
- HIGH CLIFF AREA: Children MUST be supervised at all times.
- There is a strict limit on guests per site, exceeding the limit will cancel your stay, no refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days prior to the reservation date to avoid reservation charges.
- Generators are NOT allowed.
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- Guests must keep the noise level to a minimum. 24/7 quiet hours.
- No smoking indoors.
- OHV use is not permitted within the park. Any guest that brings OHV’s must keep them on the trailer when in the Recreation Area. To access the trails you may unload 3 miles from the Facility.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas only.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
- No hunting in the park.
- Climbing and Rappelling is strictly prohibited.
- Wildlife area, keep all food & trash properly secured. DO NOT feed the bears.
Pets are allowed with deposit, for more information Click Here
White Rock Mountain
- CALLS: 10am-6pm
- OFFICE / GENERAL STORE: 10am-6pm
- PARK HOURS: Sunrise to Sunset
- CALLS: 10am-7pm
- OFFICE / GENERAL STORE: 10am-7pm
- PARK HOURS: Sunrise to Sunset
White Rock Mountain Recreation Area
- Boston Mountain Ranger District
- Ozark National Forest
- Operated by White Rock Recreation Management