Cabin A Booking
Need to Know:
WINTER HOURS(11/10-3/1): Check-in Time: 3:00pm-6:00pm, Check-out Time: 11am.
SUMMER HOURS(3/2-11/10): Check-in Time: 3:00pm-7:00pm, Check-out Time: 11am.
Please check in at the Brown & White Office at the top of the mountain. If you need to arrive later than 6pm please call us and let us know your estimated time of arrival so we may arrange for a late check-in. General Information: 479-369-4128
What is provided?
- Kitchens are fully equipped and include pots & pans, dishes, flatware, crockpots, toasters, microwaves, coffee pots, ovens, refrigerators, electricity, and hot/cold running water.
- Dish soap, dish scrubber, and toilet paper are provided.
- Linens are not provided. Please bring pillows, sheets, blankets, towels, washcloths, and dish towels.
- There is a grill at each cabin, please bring charcoal.
- The Lodge and Cabins are heated by wood stoves. A set amount of wood is provided from mid fall-mid spring. (When temperatures average below 55 degrees) Wood is available for purchase year round for patio fires. $8 for a large bundle delivered to your cabin. Space heaters are not allowed.
- There is no air conditioning, however, the facilities stay cool nearly year round on the Mountain. Fans are provided. AC window units are not allowed.
- There are no TV’s, telephones, nor wifi in the cabins.
- Cell phone service is dependable.
- The nearest grocery store/restaurant is an hour away, see our FAQ page for a list.
- General Store: Information, snacks, cold drinks, firewood, and ice. We now have ICE-CREAM, T-Shirts, bug spray, sunscreen, OHT trail maps, and other minor necessities. More to come!
- Electricity, hot and cold running water, fully functioning kitchens and bathroom.
- Full kitchen: stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, crockpot, cookware, dishes and silverware.
- Living room: wood stove, dining table, sofas, and original CCC furnishings.
- Bedroom 1: 1 full sized bunkbed with NEW premium mattresses. Electric fireplace (seasonal).
- Bedroom 2: *NEW queen sized bed* with NEW premium mattress. Electric fireplace (seasonal).
- Bathroom: sink, toilet, and cast iron tub with shower.
- Patio: BBQ grill, fire pit, seating for 4, and beautiful views.
- All rooms are on one level.
What to Bring
- Sheets, pillows, blankets, and towels.
- Food, salt & pepper/seasonings, coffee and filters, paper towels, and charcoal for the BBQ.
- Additional camp chairs for the patio.
- Pet Deposit. Review the pet policy CLICK HERE
- HIGH CLIFF AREA: Children MUST be supervised at all times.
- There is a strict limit on guests per cabin, exceeding the limit will cancel your stay, no refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days prior to the reservation date to avoid reservation charges.
- Pets are allowed with deposit, for more information Click Here
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- Guests must keep the noise level to a minimum. 24/7 quiet hours.
- No smoking indoors.
- Dishes must be washed and put away prior to checkout.
- YOU MUST keep your campsite and cabin clean and orderly at all times. Excessive filth will result in a $250 cleaning fee.
- No tents/hammocks may be set up around cabins.
- OHV use is not permitted within the park. Any guest that brings OHV’s must keep them on the trailer when in the Recreation Area. To access the trails you must trailer to approved trailheads, we are more than happy to help with directions.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas only.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
- No hunting in the park.
- WILDLIFE: Wildlife area, keep all food & trash properly secured. DO NOT feed the bears/wildlife. We take great pride in providing safe, clean, well maintained, and critter free cabins. Each cabin is inspected twice prior to your stay. If a critter visits (bug, mouse, etc.) please notify us IMMEDIATELY so we may help to remove it. Refunds will not be given for critter visits. White Rock is surrounded by 1.2 million acres of forest, the cabins are over 90 years old, and despite our rigorous cleaning and mitigation efforts it’s occasionally going to happen.
White Rock Mountain
- CALLS: 10am-6pm
- OFFICE / GENERAL STORE: 10am-6pm
- PARK HOURS: Sunrise to Sunset
- CALLS: 10am-7pm
- OFFICE / GENERAL STORE: 10am-7pm
- PARK HOURS: Sunrise to Sunset
White Rock Mountain Recreation Area
- Boston Mountain Ranger District
- Ozark National Forest
- Operated by White Rock Recreation Management